ST NICHOLAS TRAINING CENTRE FOR THE MONTESSORI METHOD OF EDUCATION LTD (CHARITY, MSN) AND
ST NICHOLAS MONTESSORI TRAINING LIMITED
(MONTESSORI CENTRE INTERNATIONAL – MCI)
Terms and Conditions Policy
By accessing this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
All the information and material provided on this web site is solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship with Montessori.
Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Montessori. No judgement or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Montessori takes no responsibility for third party sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service.
Montessori expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Buying Products on our Website
- To order a product on line, you will need to follow the simple ordering procedure set out on the relevant order page.
- Details of our prices for the products and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on the relevant page of the web site.
- Credit card transactions are carried out using Paypal a secure site.
- All prices include all UK taxes, where applicable. The price of any product is the price in force at the date and time of your order. Once your order has been accepted the price will be as stated on the order form, however, if the rate of VAT increases between the date of your order and the date of your delivery, we will add the necessary amount of VAT to the products.
- When your order is accepted, we will confirm acceptance to you by online electronic means to the email address you have provided.
- Should any of our products be defective, please return the products and we will replace them free of charge, or if you prefer we will refund to you the price that you have paid.
- If for any reason an item is out of stock and we are unable to order further stock of the item, we will either refund the price of the item or send a substitute item of the same or greater value.
- If upon receipt of a substitute item you wish to return it, please contact Montessori on 020 7493 8300 to obtain the freepost returns address and send it back to us in a good condition. We will refund the price of the original item you ordered.
- After your payment has been accepted, your order is processed and despatched. Normal despatch timings are within five working days of receiving your order. This is through Royal Mail.
- Your right to cancel
- To cancel your order you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within 14 working days of receiving the products.
- We will reimburse the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- Products must be returned to us in good condition.
- If you cancel your order within 14 working days of receiving the products we will refund to you the price paid.
- If you have any complaints or comments please direct them to us telephone on 020 7493 8300, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to St Nicholas Montessori 18 Balderton Street, London W1K 6TG.
- Information you provide
- The St Nicholas Montessori and our trading companies value your support and promise to protect your privacy.
- Applicability of Online Materials
- We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our web site complies with UK law.
- Availability of our web site
- We will try to make our web site available but cannot guarantee that our web site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability.
- You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our web site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, web site, router or any other Internet connection device.
- In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our web site or its contents other than as a direct result of purchasing products, we accept no liability for this loss or damage (except where we have been negligent) whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of the St Nicholas Montessori, our agents or any other person.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our web site and is compatible with our web site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our web site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our web site, following which all use of our web site will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the web site regularly.
- These terms and conditions and your use of our web site are governed by the law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Neither you nor St Nicholas Montessori will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or St Nicholas Montessori respective reasonable control.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Where there is a reference in these Conditions to ‘working days’ this shall mean Monday to Friday inclusive but excluding any statutory or bank holiday in England.
- For all queries about your order you should contact us as soon as possible by telephone on 020 7493 8300 or by email email@example.com.