It’s time to change the way we see toddlers. Using the principles developed by Dr Maria Montessori, Simon Davies shows how to turn life with a ‘terrible two’ into a mutually rich and rewarding tie of curiosity, learning, respect and discovery.
With hundreds of practical ideas for every aspect of living with a toddler, here is how to:
- Stay composed when your toddler is not and set limits with love and respect
- Set up your home and get rid of the chaos
- Create Montessori activities that are just right for your one-to-three-year-old
- Raise an inquisitive learner who loves exploring the world around them
- See the world through your toddler’s eyes and be surprised and delighted by their perspective