“Teaching is more than imparting knowledge; it is inspiring change.” – William Arthur Ward
CLIENT SERVICES POLICY
The Senior Management and Staff of MSN are committed to maintaining the highest standards of courtesy in any contact with you. Your first point of contact with our services is through our main reception which is open: Monday to Friday:- from 9 00a.m. to 5.30p.m. for visits in person or phone calls on 020 7493 8300. Outside of these opening hours, enquiries can be made by phone on the same number where there is a recorded messaging service.
Our key commitments for client service include:
- Answering telephone calls promptly
- We aim to respond to correspondence within ten working days, but often much sooner
- Listening and responding to your comments, suggestions and complaints, following the procedures and timescales set out in our Complaints Policy
- Treating everyone who comes into contact with our services fairly and with respect in accordance with our Equalities and Dignities Policy
- Respecting the confidentiality of the information you provide us with, and using it only for the purposes permitted by our Confidentiality Policy
- Assigning a named person to assist and support you in pursuing your interest in accessing our services.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY
We are committed to achieving and maintaining equality in all aspects of our services. This means:
- Promoting and putting into practice the entitlement everyone has to equal rights and opportunities
- Seeking to identify and eliminate all forms of discrimination, whether overt or by omission
- Embracing diversity and working to ensure equal access to our services
- Encouraging, supporting and helping all people using services and staff to reach their full potential. Our aim is to ensure all people have opportunities to learn and develop, and that everyone is treated with equity, dignity and respect.
COMPLAINTS, CONCERNS, QUESTIONS
Our commitment is to provide the best possible service at all times. We invite you to tell us:
- If we fail to achieve our service standards
- If you have a complaint, question, query or concern
- If we do well
- How we can improve our services
Simply contact our Head of Operations, who will respond within seven working days and ensure a named person is assigned to answer your complaint, concern or question.
Please do not hesitate to contact us about any aspect of our service and the support we provide. We value your feedback. You can contact us at our address:
18 Balderton Street
by phone on 020 7493 8300 or
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org