All you need to know about fast tracking onto our Level 5 Foundation Degree
Did you know that …
- Your Level 4 Diploma is awarded 120 University credits by London Metropolitan University? You can take advantage of this and gain direct entry to the second year of our long established and popular Foundation Degree in Montessori Practice.
- We now offer the Foundation Degree full time over one year or part time over two years?
- We now offer the Foundation Degree via blended learning so that you can choose to study mainly online, mainly attending or a combination of both?
- We now have students studying on the Foundation Degree across the UK and internationally?
- Student Finance is available for eligible students to cover fees and if you are studying full-time maintenance costs?
- MCI Foundation Degree students have automatic progression to study further towards a full BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies at London Metropolitan University?
On Tuesday 16 January, 5.00pm, we will be holding a live webinar where you can learn more about the Foundation Degree from our Head of Academic Programmes, Penny Johns
The webinar is the perfect place to get all your questions answered.
To book your place on the live webinar email our Admissions and Registrations Officer, Khuram Ahmad: email@example.com or call us on 020 7493 8300.
Looking forward to seeing lots of you there!