Post Certification Services

For information on these services and to fill out the request form, please click here.

Please ensure you you read this information carefully prior to completing the request form.

If you are a third party agency requesting a certificate, you will need to ensure you fill out the relevant information required at the end of the document.

All completed forms are to be submitted to our Academic Compliance Officer, Padmini Persaud via or via post: Compliance, Marlborough House, 38 Marlborough Place, London, NW8 0PE