In order to sustain his current growth and to strengthen its existing team, Casa Montessori Richmond has two open positions:
– Full Time Senior Montessori Teacher:
40h a week, 36 weeks per year
Montessori qualification required
3 to 5 years experience in a Montessori nursery
– Part Time Montessori Teacher or Teacher assistant
Approx. 20h a week, 36 weeks per year
1 year experience minimum in a Montessori environment
Montessori assistant diploma or equivalent
We are passionate about the Montessori approach and about bilingualism.
Casa Montessori is a bilingual nursery (French/English and Spanish/French programs).
Strong English required and French or Spanish as a plus but not absolutely necessary.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- A flexible approach
- Be creative and have the ability to implement daily activities with the children
- Support diversity, equality and inclusion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work in partnership with other staff members
- Prepared to complete a DBS check and provide written references
- Be naturally warm and respectful towards children & their needs
We are located between Richmond and Kew (SW London) in a building full of natural light with a lovely garden.
Check our website: www.CasaMontessoRirichmond.co.uk
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 07 718 649 204 with any questions.