Required for September 2019 (or as soon as possible) To work in Shenzhen, South China
Panglin Charitable Trust is setting up 50 nurseries in Guangdong Province over the next few years and is seeking to employ staff whose first language is English.
The first nursery will open in the Nanshan district of Shenzhen in September 2019.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Montessori qualified nursery practitioner to spend a few years in this rapidly expanding and exciting city and broaden their cultural outlook to embrace China. The highest standards of professionalism are expected and, for the right person, a unique opportunity to be part of a growing nursery organisation.
· Responsible for 0-3 or 3-6 class management and teaching in English;
· Implementing EYFS and Montessori Method of Education;
· Holding parent seminars, parent-child programs and trial classes;
· Complying with rules and regulations and attending central office for CPD sessions;
· Assisting with the development of the English curriculum;
· Assisting with the introduction of high-quality curricular and teaching materials from the UK.
· Montessori Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or above in Education and Early Childhood Education; the Montessori qualification can be from AMI, MCI or AMS,
· 0-3 and/or 3-6 teaching experience;
· Familiarity with EYFS;
· A minimum of three (3) years of working experience in kindergarten;
· English native speaker strongly preferred;
· Applications welcome from males or females
· A competitive starting salary will be offered
· Free accommodation up to the value of Y2,000 per month
· One return economy flight between the UK and Shenzhen each year
· Medical insurance for the employee
· Free meals on site up to Y1,000 per month
· Annual leave of 8 days per year, increasing to 10 after completion of a successful probationary period
· A probationary period of 6 months.
Please note this is a renewable fixed term contract of 3 years. The successful applicant will be given support to obtain the relevant visa to work in Mainland China.
Applications should be sent to:
Dr Stephen Tommis
By Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to No. 5 Frederick’s Place, London, EC2R 8JQ
Phone number: 02077969086
Deadline: 17 July 2019