We are currently inviting suitable candidates to apply for the manager position at our Bilingual Montessori nursery in Angel. This is a rare and very special opening, so rare in fact that our last manager was recruited over 15 years ago. In this time we have had 3 managers, which have all been long standing members of staff.
We are very proud of our Outstanding nursery in the heart of Angel. Not only because we were awarded Outstanding in every category but because our children strive, our parents are very happy with the nursery and all this is made possible because of our amazing team and the joy and passion they bring to work each day.
If you are a kind, professional and passionate nursery manager with experience then we would love to meet you and of course show you our work.
• A positive individual that loves working as a team
• To manage the provision of the nursery ensuring that children, parents and the staff team work together to provide high quality childcare and education.
• To manage, lead and inspire the staff team effectively.
• To possess the highest standards and latest knowledge of practice and serve as an example to the other practitioners within the setting.
• Experienced in partnership with parents
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Previous Ofsted inspection.
• Hold a clear DBS