Henley Village Montessori Nursery is now recruiting Montessori trained/studying towards teachers, to join our growing team.
We have a variety of positions available, in particular a classroom directress / director (management positions available). We are looking for individuals who are passionate about children and providing the best learning experiences for them.
Ideal candidates will…
- Have a keen interest in childhood development and Montessori education
- Have experience working in a Montessori setting (ideal, but not compulsory)
- Adhere to (and assist in the continuous development of) company policies and procedures
- Have the ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children and young adults
- Have an ability to work within a team with honesty and respect shown towards colleagues, parents children and our communities
- Have good organisational skills and excellent written and oral communication
- Hold a relevant Montessori qualification or be studying towards one
- Hold relevant qualifications in (or be available to train) safeguarding, first aid, food hygiene and any other training that the Nursery feels would be essential to, or enhance a specific job role
In return the company provides a very thorough professional development structure, a competitive salary, plus a bonus scheme, pension and other benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within this well respected and highly professional childcare establishment.
At Village Global Nurseries we take our commitment to safeguarding very seriously. We have a stringent recruitment process (which is outlined in the application pack) in order to ensure that we continue to grow our team with people who will support and enhance our safeguarding commitments.
If you are an enthusiastic dedicated teacher and meet the above requirements, then please email a cover letter requesting an Application Pack and job description to email@example.com or call 077131 87353 for an informal discussion.