We are a well-established Montessori nursery in the heart of Wimbledon with a large outdoor area. We work with children aged 2-5 years. We are looking for a qualified Montessori teacher to join our professional team from September 2019. The hours are 8am-1pm term-time only.
- Making sure all learning journeys for key children are up-to-date; this will include snap shoot observations as well as photo or long observations.
- Montessori planning and presentations for key children
- Theme planning including setting up age-appropriate resources/activities, always thinking of next steps for children
- Termly reports and parent meetings
- Input into how the preschool is run and putting across new ideas to management
- Ensuring children flourish in a secure environment and implement nursery safeguarding policies
- Montessori qualification along with knowledge of the EYFS, although nursery experience is not essential
- Enthusiastic, motivated and able to work well in a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Pay would be £13 – £15 per hour depending on experience.
If you think you are suitable for this role please send us your CV by Friday 28th June, we would love to hear from you.
Contact : Gautami Patel (Manager)