Ref. Number: 27401
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and reliable Montessori Teacher who is interested in joining our friendly team.
We would welcome any students who would like to do their placement with us in the nursery.
- Montessori Qualification
- Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
- Recent experience within the past three months working as a Montessori teacher/Montessori Student and some experience of running/leading a room
- Two recent references are required; one of which must be from an educational setting
- To maintain high standards of care and consistent environments for children
- To work alongside the management team in achieving outstanding childcare
- To be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the needs of the setting
- To be motivated and able to motivate children
- To have the ability to form caring and trusting relationships with both children and families
- To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- To have the ability to come in and take on a group of key children, ideally you will be able to complete your daily duties with little direction once you are familiar with the routine.
- To ensure that there are suitable opportunities, activities and resources provided for all the children.
- To lead the team and support in planning and looking at reflective practice
You will need to have good knowledge of the Montessori Method and the EYFS, be able to use this to plan activities that provide the children in our care the opportunity to learn and develop in a safe and happy environment.
You will need to have a good command of spoken and written English, and most importantly have a passion for working with children.
We offer a competitive salary that reflects your qualification and level of experience. We offer regular training and development that will enable you to take advantage of our promotion opportunities.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
If you think you have got what it takes, get in touch!
We are open all year round, but will be open to discuss Term Time working (salary Pro-rated)
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 28 days holiday
- Opportunity to lead Montessori practice from earliest ages
- Possibilities for career progression
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 9:00am – 5pm (negotiable), Monday to Friday,
All Year Round
Salary: £16,000.00 to £24,000.00 per year
Please e-mail Maria Montalto – email@example.com
- Maria Montalto
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://firstname.lastname@example.org →