Unity Montessori Nursery
Unity Montessori require a fully qualified Montessori Teacher, for a full-time position starting September 2019.
We are a small nursery school, located in a quiet residential area of North London. The school runs on a term time basis, Monday to Friday, with working hours 7:30am to 4:30pm.
The successful candidate, will be responsible for her/his own group of key children, writing observations, planning activities, helping with the smooth running of the classroom, and ensuring that the children have an enjoyable and meaningful time at the school.
The ideal candidate for this positions will:
- Be passionate about and have exceptional knowledge of the Montessori Philosophy and EYFS
- Be a level 4/5 Montessori Teacher who is committed to supporting children in all areas of development.
- Be an excellent team player
- Have good level of written & spoken English
- Be a calm, decisive and good communicator
- Be dedicated to his/her career in educating children aged 2 years +
Please send your CV to Alexandra on firstname.lastname@example.org