Opening in September 2019, We Love Mômes is a private school inspired by Montessori’s pedagogy. Our programs aim to engage children’s learning in an international, creative, and respectful environment.
We currently invite applicants to apply for an early childhood head guide opening in our school located in Carrières-sur-Seine, West of Paris, France.
- Fully implement the Montessori curriculum
- Utilize Montessori curriculum planning
- Assess developmental needs
- Maintain accurate and timely educational evaluations
- Engage in communication with parents
- Actively participate in on-going professional development
- Passionate proponent for Montessori and Positive Discipline approaches
- Engaged, effective, and transparent communication
- Ability to analyze and make autonomous decisions
- English as the mother tongue
- Certified Montessori Early Childhood
- 5+ years of experience in a Montessori classroom in a licensed early childhood development center preferred
- Full-time job for the school year 2019-2020
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and diplomas
- Health benefits
- Professional development program
- Great deal of autonomy in running the classroom
- Caring and team-spirit environment
To find out more information about our school, please visit: www.welovemomes.org
To join our dedicated team and share in our vision, please submit a cover letter highlighting the one desired characteristic (from above) you believe is your greatest asset, and a resume to Laetitia Aymonin at email@example.com
The company is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.