We are seeking a qualified Montessori Deputy Manager who is passionate about managing and teaching.
The Deputy Manager will be responsible for children aged 8 months – 5 years. They will need to be able to lead all areas of the nursery, including the Montessori curriculum. This will include training and mentoring staff and children.
If you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sunshine Fruits Nursery is based in Camberwell (SE5 8UA), and you can find out more about us at www.sunshinefruits.co.uk.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To be responsible upholding compliant and best practice running of the nursery.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and assist preparation for upcoming Ofsted inspection.
- Working effectively with the staff to create a safe and stimulating learning experience for the children.
- Ensuring a healthy relationship is maintained with staff and parents of the children.
- Improving outcomes with regard to the children’s physical, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Managing staff development, training needs and adherence with policies and procedures.
- Montessori Diploma from Montessori Centre International (MCI), Level 3 or above.
- Under 2’s experience as Room Leader or above
- Room leader or above experience in an Outstanding nursery during inspection.
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 23 days holiday
- Opportunity to lead Montessori practice from earliest ages
- Possibilities for career progression
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000.
Hours: 9:00am – 6:45pm, Monday to Friday, All Year Round