Montessori Deputy Head
Chantry Hall Montessori Nursery
Up to £28,000
London, N22 7UL
Our Chantry Hall Montessori Nursery, is currently recruiting a Montessori Deputy Head. As a Deputy Head working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
Our Muswell Hill Montessori nursery is a busy nursery. As the Deputy Head you will be working close with the Head Directress, with focus on the standards and Montessori ethos within the rooms and ensuring compliance with policy and practise.
This is a full time position working a 9am until 6pm shift each day for 46 weeks a year
Your role as Deputy Head will include;
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Overseeing the smooth running of the nursery
- Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery
What experience and qualifications must I have to apply?
- Minimum qualification of an International Montessori Diploma (level 4)
- 2 years’ experience within a Montessori setting.
- Enjoys a busy nursery with strong Montessori ethos and practise, brings enthusiasm, energy and humour to the team
- Knowledge of child protection procedures
You may have experience of the following: Nursery Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Room Leader.
For more information/ to apply, please contact Sadie Green in Recruitment – Sadie.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01494 779090