Ref. Number: 26545
THIS SMALL, CHILD-CENTRED, INSPIRATIONAL SCHOOL IS SEEKING EQUALLY INSPIRATIONAL INDIVIDUALS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
HEADTEACHER / SCHOOL LEADER (Payscale Gp1 L6-L11 dependant on qualifications & experience)
MONTESSORI QUALIFIED RECEPTION CLASS TEACHER
PRIMARY CLASS TEACHER (MPS dependant on qualifications and experience)
Meadowbrook is a well-established Independent primary school, founded on the principles of Montessori education but encompassing a range of forward thinking and progressive child-centred practices. You will be supported by the School’s Directorson to build upon its excellent standards of teaching and learning and lead this unique school into the future.
- Be an outstanding and experienced primary teacher with QTS or equivalent.
- Be interested in educational research and best practice so as to keep your approach fresh, innovative and student centred.
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to continuing the school’s unique ethos (including the application of Positive Discipline) and in doing so ensure the highest possible standards of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Behave as a role model, inspiring and motivating fellow staff to share best practice, engaging in regular CPD and taking a full part in the school’s progression.
- Be able to develop an excellent working knowledge of either the ISI or OfSTED Frameworks for teaching and learning.
- Be familier with the Teachers’ Standards or The professional Standards of Excellence for Headteachers’ and possess the capability to achieve them.
Visits to our school and initial chats are welcomed. To make an appointment please contact
Serena Gunn, Director of Education: email@example.com
Applicants must have an unblemished, proven record of success and share Meadowbrook’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and online / public domain checks in accordance with safer recruitment procedures.
Meadowbrook School, Malt Hill, Warfield, Berkshire RG42 6JQ
Tel: 01344 890869 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.meadowbrook.uk