Outstanding nursery provider in West London is looking for an exceptional Head Teacher to lead our friendly, dedicated team. The position is for September 2019 or January 2020.
The successful candidate will have –
- A degree in Early Childhood Studies, a Montessori Diploma, an NVQ Level 5 qualification, QTS or above.
- Experience as a Head teacher or Deputy head is essential.
- Experience of working and implementing the EYFS statutory framework and an understanding of child development.
- Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding children.
- Excellent communication skills, must be motivated, committed and dedicated to the education of young children.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills to build a rapport with parents and colleagues.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changes, is flexible and uses their initiative on a daily basis.
The working hours are Monday 8am to 4pm and Tuesday to Friday.8.30am to 4.30pm. Term time only. A good salary is offered.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. DBS checks required.