Ref. Number: 32084
« Les Petites Canailles », Nurseries and Bilingual Montessori Schools, is a private group dedicated to accompany children at their most crucial time of their development; the first 6 years of his/her life. Our teams offer a caring and individualised environment which is carefully prepared. This environment will allow the child to be active in his/her learning always accompanied by the educators.
The children are immersed into a bilingual environment English / French in our schools and will benefit from workshops and activities in our nurseries.
We are looking for a Montessori teacher (MCI, AMI or NAMC qualified) to accompany children (3-6 years old) and the families on a daily basis for our schools in Neuilly-sur-Seine for a start at the end of August 2020.
Creative, passionate, gifted with the ability to relate easily to others, you like challenges and wish to be involved in a major project? We have the opportunity for you to participate in the development of our schools working with our School Team.
Your missions will be:
- To put in place the principals of the Montessori pedagogy in order to participate in the child’s development, taking care of his/her physical and moral well-being
- To welcome the children and their families
- To the children which are suitable to their age, always encouraging their independence and individuality
- To create a reassuring and secure environment for the children and to have the ability to manage a group of children
- To work in a team in order to have good relations as well as with the children, the families and your colleagues.
You are a fully qualified Montessori teacher 3-6 (AMI / MCI / NAMC). Beyond experience, we are also looking for a dynamic person who is responsible, motivated and has initiative.
Please send your CV to us at: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org