Our Vision and Mission
Nurturing individual potential to transform the world.
Aims and Objectives
Montessori St Nicholas (MSN) exists to encourage and promote education in every way, in particular the education of children in accordance with the philosophy and methods of the late Dr. Maria Montessori.
It facilitates the unification of the Montessori movement across the UK, providing relevant training and funding research into the value and effectiveness of Montessori education, and making awards to support the development of Montessori education.
The Charity’s mission can be summarised as aiming to:
- Provide and sustain quality assured and accredited Montessori teacher training
- Create social impact via the Montessori approach
- Support Montessori schools and teachers
- Provide the benchmark of quality Montessori pedagogy
- Conduct research into the effectiveness of the Montessori approach
- Create unity within a broad Montessori movement
We do this so that children all over the world can have the opportunity to experience the Montessori approach
“Learning never exhausts the mind” – Leonardo Da Vinci
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
“What we learn with pleasure we never forget.” – Alfred Mercier
“A child mis-educated is a child lost.” – John F. Kennedy