Montessori International magazine
“Education has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.” – G.M. Trevelyan
Montessori International provides up-to-date news and events, bright ideas for the classroom and home and informative articles. The magazine is used throughout the Montessori community to enrich children’s education and lives.
- Established in 1982 and is a tri-quarterly, subscription only colour magazine.
- Promotes Montessori education to the Montessori community and the wider public.
- Circulation of the Montessori International is around 5,000 copies.
- Readership: 20,000 includes teachers, school owners, parents, carers and students.
- E-magazine: Also available as a digital magazine with in-built search functions and virtual pages.
Regular features include:
Ask the Experts Q&A
MEAB Accredited School
To advertise your product or services in the Montessori International magazine, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy of the media pack for information and prices.
To advertise a Montessori vacancy visit the jobs section on this website.