Who Should be Montessorian of the Year 2014?
Nominations are invited for the Montessorian of the Year Award 2014. This award will be presented at the next MSA National Conference at the Institute of Education, London.
The purpose of the award is to celebrate the work of a practitioner and their contribution to the lives of children and adults in the Montessori world and to promoting Montessori actively and effectively in ways which have not been publicly celebrated already.
If you would like to nominate someone for this award, please send your nomination to Martin Bradley, National Chairman, MSA, 18 Balderton Street, London, W1K 6TG or FAO Martin Bradley c/o Kristine Largo by email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th January 2014. Applications should include contact details for both the person making the nomination and the person they are nominating. Applications must show how the nominee fulfils the following criteria:
1. The quality of their work as evidenced by other practitioners both within their own setting and from outside.
2. The range of their work: impact on children’s learning and lives.
3. The range of their work: impact on families’ lives.
4. The range of their work: impact on other practitioners in their setting.
5. The range of their work: impact on other practitioners outside their setting.
Candidates should have been active in Montessori work over a period of time and in fields which extend beyond their paid employment.
Please note: Members of the MSA National Council and employees of the Montessori St Nicholas Charity or Montessori Centre International are not eligible for this award.